|Feig, ID ISC.MR101 with ID ISC.ANT340/240 pad antenna||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||FEIG Electronics Inc||Datascan, d.o.o.
Četrta pot, d.o.o.
|Feig, ID ISC.MR102 with ID ISC.ANT340/240 pad antenna||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||FEIG Electronics Inc||Datascan, d.o.o.
|Feig, ID ISC.SPAD102 antenna with inbuilt RFID scanner||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||FEIG Electronics Inc||Datascan, d.o.o.|
|Feig, ID ISC.MRU102 with UHF antenna||UHF TECHNOLOGY||USB||FEIG Electronics Inc||Datascan, d.o.o.
|3M, model 810 with P12 antenna||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||3M Library Systems||Zelinka, d.o.o.|
|AIR2 card reader||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||Četrta pot, d.o.o.||Četrta pot, d.o.o.|
|Nedap, Proximity Reader HF||HF TECHNOLOGY||USB||Nedap | Library Solutions||Tenzor, d.o.o.|
|Nedap, !D Reader UHF||UHF TECHNOLOGY||USB||Nedap | Library Solutions||Tenzor, d.o.o.|
|Impinij, Speedway Revolution||UHF TECHNOLOGY||USB||Impinij Inc||Tenzor, d.o.o.|
The integration with the COBISS3/Loan software module is direct and full with the application software. The use of indirect modes of integration offered by suppliers is not advisable.
Instructions for device suppliers and manufacturers
In order to guarantee full integration of RFID devices when lending and returning sets (simultaneous processing of a large number of units) in the COBISS system you should comply with terms and conditions in the instructions.
Integrating a RFID scanner at the lending desk with the COBISS3/Loan application:
- The library checks if the RFID scanner is included on the list of recommended equipment.
- 2. If the device is not on the list, the supplier must implement the interface prescribed by IZUM, after which IZUM provides them with:
- a document with interface specification
- the interface testing application
- The supplier prepares the driver (a .jar file) and sends it to IZUM along with the test equipment.
- IZUM adds the driver to configuration files in the COBISS software.
- The library sends IZUM a request for the creation of a test environment for testing the new equipment and cooperates with the supplier in the test phase.
- The library confirms the proper functioning of the equipment.
- IZUM adds the tested equipment to the list and returns the equipment to the supplier.